This service offers support to access financing or investment opportunities for digital transformation. A dedicated ‘Counter’ on access to finance will be available. This Counter orients companies, after an exploratory intake interview (‘quick-scan’), to the most suitable funding, financing or investment opportunities for their specific digital transformation. Special attention is paid to the suitability of funding.
Further support will be provided with:
- Connecting start-ups with access to wide network of companies and business parks, matchmaking companies and investors, and referrals to wide variety of investors, incubators and financing options.
- Group coaching for increasing quality in attracting investment and financing, to increase skills and success in attracting investors, e.g. focus on how to “pitching to private-investors”, and “high-quality submissions for public-funding”.
- Individual coaching. This can be, for instance, in the form of supporting EDIH-EBE customers who have used the 'Test Before Invest' service and need support to find investment for their digital transformation.
Do you have a specific idea for a digital transformation within your company? Please send an e-mail to one of the following partners to plan a quick-scan and find your way to the most suitable financial support:
- Construction companies in Limburg, please contact Goele Kerckhofs via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction companies in Flanders, please contact Benedikt Declercq via email@example.com
- Energy companies in Flanders, please contact Jörg Baeten via firstname.lastname@example.org