The EDIH-EBE facilitates access to available trainings to raise the level of knowledge and skills on advanced digital technologies. Numerous existing relevant trainings are offered on the following categories:
- Soft/Organizational skills for digital transformation.
- New services and business models in Construction and Energy based on digitalization Energy Applications and solutions, i.e. IoT interoperability at home.
- Digitalization PV system O&M.
- BIM for energy management, smart charging, neighbourhood-batteries, etc.
- Energy Data retrieval, processing, controlling, publishing, storage.
- Networking, communication and infrastructure.
- Cybersecurity and other digital technologies.
- Energy optimization e.g. for Facility Managers.
- Knowledge on added value and use of high-performance computing.
Check the online catalogue (in development) to find out more about the different trainings.
Job placements and traineeships
EDIH-EBE collaborates with VDAB, Flemish Employment and Vocational Training Service, offers support to find suitable job placements and helps to organize traineeships concerning EDIH-EBE related trainings.